New to the site? You can browse by topic (e.g., "free stuff" or "teacher/student discounts") or browse through previous posts. Feel free to share, tweet, become a facebook fan, leave a comment! Thanks, Enjoy :)

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

#jinglevoxbox- what did I get for free this time?! @influenster

Labels:
My latest voxbox (basically the fancy name that means "a box of free stuff from influenster to try out and review") came the end of December. It is full of several items. I got Pure Ice Lilac nail polish:




and an Itty Bitty from Hallmark, that is Olaf from Disney's Frozen. 


and some false eyelashes and adhesive, some Biscoff cookies, NYC 24 hour black eyeliner (no photo), and I think the one I am most excited about: Cetaphil moisturizing cream, 



Join me on influenster.com/r/553799 Earn free stuff too!!



wink emoticon



SUBSCRIBE TO GoneSaleRacking Emails

LIKE GoneSaleRacking on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? Leave 'em here!
(If you would like to see responses to your comments, click on "subscribe by email")