New to the site? You can browse by topic (e.g., "free stuff" or "teacher/student discounts") or browse through previous posts. Feel free to share, tweet, become a facebook fan, leave a comment! Thanks, Enjoy :)

Monday, January 11, 2016

influenster free stuff: cetaphil #Cheerphil

Labels:
Also received in my Influenster ‪#‎jinglevoxbox‬, compliments of Cetaphil US and Influenster : 
Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream.
This is a thick cream that comes in a tub. I just put this on my face and hands, and it feels great. This is unscented, which I really like. It is not greasy and seemed to be absorbed pretty quickly. My hands feel soft. I don't usually put such thick cream on my face, but I think it is okay for the dry winter months. I would not use this on my face in the summer though..Thanks Influenster! ‪#‎Cheerphil‬ ‪#‎sponsored‬.









SUBSCRIBE TO GoneSaleRacking Emails

LIKE GoneSaleRacking on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? Leave 'em here!
(If you would like to see responses to your comments, click on "subscribe by email")