New to the site? You can browse by topic (e.g., "free stuff" or "teacher/student discounts") or browse through previous posts. Feel free to share, tweet, become a facebook fan, leave a comment! Thanks, Enjoy :)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Makeup: cheap @ Bed Bath & Beyond

Labels: ,
I recently went on (what felt like) a scavenger hunt for the perfect lipstick color that would like nice in photographs.  Maybelline Superstay-24 Lipcolor was recommended to me (thanks LK) and so I tried it. At first I thought it was kinda expensive for lipstick, since I first saw it at Riteaid and CVS for about $9.. I tried Target and they were a little bit cheaper there, but then later in the week I was at Bed Bath & Beyond and checked out their makeup aisle. Wow cheap! I ended up getting a waterproof Cover Girl mascara, Maybelline eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup, and a Superstay 24 lipcolor all for $10 (Remember, Bed Bath Beyond has coupons! I used the $5 off $15 purchase coupon).
 
Subscribe to Gone Sale Racking by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? Leave 'em here!
(If you would like to see responses to your comments, click on "subscribe by email")